Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Internet of Things (MOC 40505)BA-3433
1.090,00 € (netto)
This workshop will guide you through an implementation of an end-to-end IoT solution simulating high velocity data emitted from smart meters and analyzed in Azure. You will design a lambda architecture, filtering a subset of the telemetry data for real-time visualization on the hot path, and storing all the data in long-term storage for the cold path.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session - Internet of Things
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-on Lab - Internet of Things
- Environment setup
- IoT Hub provisioning
- Completing the Smart Meter Simulator
- Hot path data processing with Stream Analytics
- Cold path data processing with HDInsight Spark
- Reporting device outages with IoT Hub Operations Monitoring
You need to have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies.
Blended Learning, which combines the advantages in person leraning and E-Learning
This workshop is focused on Cloud Architects and IT-Professionals.
Kursdetails zu den Zeiten
Seminardauer und -zeiten:
09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
- At the end of this workshop, you will be better able to construct an IoT solution implementing device registration with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service and visualizing hot data with Power BI