Understanding Energy Storage - The Battery RevolutionBA-3765
790,00 € (netto)
This course aims to provide you with knowledge on the most promising energy storage technologies, such as batteries, how they can help address these needs, and how they affect the future of the transportation and power sectors. Specifically, you will explore why energy storage is important.
TermineKlicken Sie zum Buchen auf den gewünschten Termin:
Module 1 - Importance of energy storage
- Needs for energy storage and storage alternatives
- Energy storage in the power and transportation sectors
- Energy storage and our energy future
Module 2 - Large scale battery production
- The battery supply chain step by step
- Battery manufacturing process
Module 3 - Energy storage applications: Industrial products
- Will electrification disrupt the sector of underground mining?
- The business case of electrification for underground mining
- Environmental considerations of batteries for underground mining
Module 4 - Energy storage applications: Electric vehicles
- Battery for electric vehicles - price development and trends of use
- Charging infrastructure
- Vehicle-to-home and vehicle-to-grid business models
Kursdetails zu den Zeiten
Duration: 12 learning hours
Number of lessons: 12 Flyer
This course will empower you to:
- Apply knowledge of current and future developments in energy storage and how they can affect the power and transportation sectors.
- Describe the supply chain in large-scale lithium-ion battery production.
- Identify the benefits of battery energy storage solutions in underground mining.
- Describe the current electric vehicle market and identify different types of EV charging