VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage (VRAICM) [V8]BA-3372
3.440,00 € (netto)
During this five-day course, you focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You learn about how vRealize Automation can be used to automate the delivery of virtual machines, applications, and personalized IT services across different data centers and hybrid cloud environments.
The course covers how to manage both on-premise systems and cloud services. The course covers how vRealize Automation Service Broker can aggregate content in native formats from multiple clouds and platforms into a common catalog. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and how to use vRealize Automation to manage Kubernetes systems and leverage systems like Ansible.
- VMware vSphere® 6.7 U2
- VMware vRealize Automation 8.0
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator 8.0
- VMware vRealize® Lifecycle Manager™ 8.0
- VMware NSX-T™ Data Center 2.4
- Course Introduction
- vRealize Automation Overview and Architecture
- vRealize Automation Installation
- Authentication and Authorization
- Basic Initial Configuration
- Creating and Deploying a Basic Blueprint
- Tags and Storage Configuration
- Advanced Blueprints
- Integrating NSX-T Data Center
- Cloud Accounts
- Service Broker
- Customization of Blueprints
- vRealize Automation Extensibility
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] (VSICM7)
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V7] (VSFT7)
- Experience working at the command line is helpful.
- This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
- Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools.
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster.
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage.
Blended Learning, das die Vorteile von Präsenzveranstaltungen und E-Learning kombiniert
Experienced system administrators and systemintegrators responsible for designing andimplementing vRealize Automation.
Kursdetails zu den Zeiten
Seminardauer und -zeiten:
09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases in cloud environments
- Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Configure and manage Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles,
- Storage Profiles, Volumes, Tags, and Services
- Create, modify, manage, and deploy Blueprints
- Connect to a Kubernetes Cluster and manage images and deployments
- Customize services with CloudConfig
- Configure and manage the Service Broker
- Configure and manage ABX actions, custom properties, event broker subscriptions, and vRealize Orchestrator workflows
- Integrate with vRealize Orchestrator
- Install vRealize Automation with Lifecycle Configuration Manager
- Describe Cloud Automation Services (Cloud Assembly and Code Stream).
- Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vRealize Automation